September 23, 2009

29 weeks

New Happenings
-The little dude has discovered my ribs. Not so fun. Note to Little Man~ Despite what you seem to believe, Mommy is not a xylophone or a total gym. Just so you know.
-I'm feeling hugenormous. I know I've said that before, but I had no idea what I was talking about then. Yikes. Bright side~ Kimbal loves it. He just watches me waddle around sometimes with this gorgeously gooey smile on his face. And he tells me about a million times a day how cute I am pregnant. I love him.

Things I learned this week
-Creating a baby registry is intense. It totally tops the stress of wedding registries. A) If you make the wrong choice it doesn't just mean that you're stuck with ugly towels, it could mean that baby isn't safe/happy. B) There are about a million options for everything baby-related (I counted seven different bottle brush options at babies"r"us. No joke.). C) EVERYONE has an opinion on EVERYTHING and most can't tell when you really don't give a care what they prefer. No worries dear readers- your opinions are some of the few that get credit in my book. D) Now I have to take a break every half-hour or so. Since when is shopping this exhausting?!

No comments:

Post a Comment