September 7, 2009

27 weeks

New Happenings
-Spent most of this week recovering from last week. Drank tons of water and became very well acquainted with our new bathroom. Haha... oh man. TMI? Probably.
-Had an ultrasound/check-up to make sure baby is ok and that I really don't have something wrong with me. Baby looks great- he's nice and healthy, big brain and everything. I was a little grumpy with him though because he wouldn't let us see his face. In all three ultrasounds we've had, he keeps his little hands up there by his cheeks all the time. It's cute, but I really wanted to see him better. We did get to see his cute little, pouty mouth. I think his lips look like Kimbal's. Couldn't be happier about that!

Things I learned this week
-My hips feel like they're falling out of place because they kinda are. Good to know.
-Baby's head measures a couple weeks ahead of the rest of his body. Super. I kinda figured the kid would have a big noggin' but had somehow convinced myself that would developed after the already "exciting" notion of delivery. Nope. His head is huge. That means he'll be smart right?! And he'll become a super genius in something and support us right into early retirement and it'll all be worth it... right?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment