August 21, 2009

24 weeks

Clearly also late, plus we forgot to take a picture. Lame. Sorry!

New Happenings
-Doctor's appointment this week. She moved us from the four weeks between visits schedule to the two weeks schedule. It's getting closer!
-Started working on the crib. Were pleasantly surprised to find that the wood beneath the icky white paint put on by the last owner is actually quite good. Were less thrilled to realise how long it's going to take to sand that puppy down. Yikes.
-Finally found the courage to read the chapters about labor and birth in the book my Dr gave me. Scary stuff, but it's better to be prepared right?!
-Braxton Hicks continued, they're even MORE fun this week. If these are just the practice ones I'm even more freaked out about the real thing.

Things I learned this week
-Forget last week's decision that saltines and peanut butter are best. Now it's cashews and since the doc told me I need to be getting more protein when snacking, I don't even feel guilty about them. Good thing there was a big sale on them at Albertson's. Yum.
-Realized I wouldn't be allowed to paint the baby room walls in the new place. Cried. Gotta love those pregnancy hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment