August 12, 2009

23 weeks

So... this is late (clearly) but we did actually take the picture to document my, uh... expanding horizons on time. I'm pretty sure that counts.

New happenings
-Kimbal finally felt one of Logan's ninja kicks. Quote "Whoa, there's some real power behind that!" Tell me about it.
-Braxton Hicks contractions started. Those are exciting.
-First stretch marks showed up. Lovely. They're in a totally random spot too, just to the left of my belly button. The little man just chills there all the time. Kinda funny, but they also made me sad. I'm never going to be as mildly attractive as I once was ever again.

Things I learned this week
-Saltines with Peanut Butter might be the perfect snack.
-You can be painfully full and still ravenous.
-I'm getting to the point where I can either lift my leg a bit OR bend a bit. Putting on pants is now an Olympic event.

Pics WILL be coming for weeks 23 and 25 I promise! They needed editing and now I can't find them. I'm brilliant. I'll post them after Kimbal gets home and helps me locate them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment